View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, May 02, 2008

Double Bed

Every day, poor old Shelley, my beautiful Birman boy, spends his time chilling in my bedroom, so that he is not tempted to take his frail old body outside in the cold or wet. It has become customary for Jaspa to stay in with him (in fact she now demands it).

This picture, however, was taken this evening, with me at home and the bedroom door wedged open. They have spent months studiously ignoring this bed-on-a-bed, now suddenly they just HAVE to fit in it both together.

By the way, Shelley doesn't have devil eyes when the flash isn't - well - flashing, but lovely blue ones.

7 comments:

BobbyG said...

Cute. I love cute kitty stories. They look comfy all snuggled up together.

SnarkAngel said...

Quite adorable. Makes me want to get a playmate/cuddle mate for my Mr. Smokey.

Music Wench said...

Awww...they're adorable. I wish my cats were more affectionate with each other. They tend to 'tolerate' each other at best. LOL

jazzy said...

was Percy B. Shelley on your mind when you gave him name?

Jane said...

Awwww, they're beautiful. My cats wouldn't be caught dead sharing a bed.

val said...

Jazzy, I absolutely did name him after my favourite poet. His brother (who died aged just 5 after a mysterious injury) was called Byron.

jazzy said...

Lord Byron was a very interesting person! i read a book about Mary Shelley and he was mentioned there (of course). but i am into percy; what he wrote about politics is still up-to-date.

sorry for your cat, val! i am sure his life was wonderful because you gave him much love!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake