View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, May 03, 2008

What a Privilege

Phew! I spent a very steamy day at Olympia, an exhibition complex in Kensington in west London, at "Who Do You Think You Are? - Live". It used to be The London Family History Show, at a smaller, more convenient and more pleasant venue, but then there was the TV show, "Who Do You Think You Are?", about celebrities investigating their roots, and the production company hijacked the event. It also featured an archaeology show and military history show this year. Anyway, the buillding is like a glass-domed railway shed, and the heat was stifling. I managed to find some interesting bits and pieces including (don't laugh) some plastic postcard pouches for some of the latest VDO pictures...

Speaking of whom:

5 comments:

BobbyG said...

Nice variety and lovely close-ups. I love the scene at the playground when Bobby keeps imploring "Max" to "play nice" and there is no Max.

Music Wench said...

It wasn't one of my favorite episodes but I still watch it from time to time because I would watch this man sit and read a book for an hour and still find him fascinating. :)

Eliza said...

as I'm playing catch up I'm not going to comment on every post,but you do know I LOVE all your pics from all the posts I've just looked at don't you?

Sounds like you had an interesting day,and I would never laugh at someone who manages to find something to do with her VDO'obsession' while out looking for other things :-)

Anonymous said...

Oy Val you had a intersting day!!I wouldn't laugth at you,connected with VDO!He looks so cuddly in the slideshow...yummy!!And very big...:);)!!

SnarkAngel said...

I'm not laughing . . . I'm understanding . . . completely!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake