View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You're not going to believe this

There is a fault with my brand new computer. It won't play downloaded videos. It doesn't seem to have Windows Media Centre, and though I'm sure it started like with Wondows Movie Maker, it doesn't have it now. I have to save the few bits I have on it and whack in the recovery disc, but that also means I'll have to download PowerDVD, Magic DVD Ripper, Picture-Shark and AnyDVD, most of which want to charge me again as it is!

Pissed off? Moi? No!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's not possible to expire from 'PC-Exasperation'!

SnarkAngel said...

So sorry to hear about this, Val. You would think, buying a NEW computer means you would be able to have a FULLY WORKING computer. Nope. Not these days. I'll say my techno-prayers for you ...

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Somehow technology, instead of making life easier for us, is making it harder.

Eliza said...

I'm a little late with this,but I hope you managed to get everything sorted?

You have my sympathy anyway!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake