View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 04, 2008

Sorry I couldn't spare you

Because of my new techno-problems, I still can't cut SWMNBN from these pictures, but I have tried to use ones with as little of her in as possible.

It turns out that my sound card is not working at all now. Has Adobe killed it? Will it revive if I reboot? God, I hope so!

Why is it that dear, talented Eliza can download a free programme and it does wonderful things, but I pay a fortune for one and it mucks up my computer?

Anyway, here is Himself in Grow.

















































































By the way, did you see I got into Google Alerts twice today!

10 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Ahhhh, Bobby. These pics of him are making ME "grow." Heh-heh.

JoJo said...

Nice one Snarkangel! ;P

As to your downloading problems, I feel your pain Val! It's always something.

Eliza said...

LOL at Snarkangel :-)

Thank you for sparing my eyes from too much SWMNBN...I don't have to go and watch Bobby solidly for 2 hours now..although I might do that anyway :-)

Anonymous said...

Here's to snarkangel:-). Always love Bobby. Always love Vincent.

BobbyG said...

Wonderful, lovely photos as always. I could gaze at him for hours on end. Congrats on the Google Alerts...I don't do those anymore, so missed it.

Claire said...

Always a treat to stop by and hang out with my favorite guy.

Anonymous said...

Good job on SWMNBN! I have some strange shaped pictures due to the surgical removal of that witch ;0)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...that cute face at close up!!!And the EYES...mmmmm..with that HALF OPEN mouth..O YEA...and the eyarlobes..slurrrppp!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, boy.

He's staring into my soul.

Anonymous said...

swooning and your ab fab word "drooling" ... sorry Val

these have to be one of the best set of pics ever; he is goooooooooooorgeous dahling

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake