View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Vincent Year

(We hope!)

Here's a short celebration with pictures from another episode i didn't realise I hadn't capped - Con-Text. The one with some fo the best butt shots in the whole of CI...

Sorry about the watermark across the groin in that one picture :(

Of course, he is so beautiful throughout this episode.













































































































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thanks Val.

SnarkAngel said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, VAL!!! What a way to celebrate!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful way to go outta 2007! here's to 2008 and more bobby!

thanx, val and happy new year to you!

Jane said...

I need to kiss his cute little butt! (Well, I do)

Happy New Year Val :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry,I'm late Val!!!Anyway HAPPY NEW 2008 YEAR to YOU,WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT,FUN AND RICH YEAR!!!!!
And Bobby...YAMMM...SLEEERP..WOOOOFFF...A GIANT HANDSOME MAN,Wwhith CHOCLATE EYES!!!!!!

Eliza said...

Happy New V Year Back,Val :-)

I liked the beginning of this episode,where they're in the office and Bobby shows off his quirks again,after that my attention goes a bit....

Anonymous said...

It happened again. I just watched this episode a few hours ago. You seem to be able to read my mind.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! The start of new, great things!

JanetOOO said...

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I have to thank you for all your wonderful work.
I enjoy your LABORS of LOVE daily.

I have one (maybe stupid) question that I hope
you can help me with....... What is in the picture
on Eames's desk. I can see just a bit of it here,
but not enough to make it out. Am I the only one
that doesn't know what it is??

JoJo said...

OH THOSE EYES!!!!

Anonymous said...

*bites keyboard falling forward in swoon* His ass is the most perfect peach!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake