View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bone Weary

World's worst nightmare - to be trapped in Europe's biggest shopping centre unable to get a sit-down and a cuppa because everywhere was too busy.

What better way to wind down than to dream about Vincent? (This would have been a slideshow if Botophucket had let me, and it would have had MUCH juicier pictures if the same dear people hadn't deleted them - never fear, they live on on my plug-in hard drive, I just don't have the energy to go and get it right now).
















































The cuppa, when I found somewhere to have it, was actually a hot chocolate with whipped cream and a chocolate stirrer, to wash down a lemon and orange muffin. Nearly as yummy as Vincent.

I have GOT to get kissed by that man before I die!

16 comments:

mauigirl said...

Delicious pix,Val. Even without the cooperation of botophuket.

SnarkAngel said...

Delicious pix, indeed. "Claire Dolan" is a very "different" film, but I quite enjoyed it, for a multitude of reasons...

SnarkAngel said...

...as my Avatar indicates.

Jane said...

Forget the hot chocolate, I'd rather have whipped cream and Vincent :) Thanks for the Delicious pics Val!

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep to this movie last night...
Now if only she was more attractive than a corpse...

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhh! That tongue, how delicious it must be.

Eliza said...

tess idea sounds good to me too...

delicious pics Val..almost as satisfying as your hot chocolate sounds :-)

JoJo said...

Yummy, chocolate, whipped cream and Vincent.

Anonymous said...

Who'd need shopping, or food, if Vincent was doing this to you! One kiss, just one, then I could die happy (and probably straight after the kiss!)

Anonymous said...

I love the bleached hair.

I would like to ask all those lucky women what it was like to kiss him.

val said...

Nice of you to say that, Tate - the actress is actually dead now.

Anonymous said...

That MAN in blue jeans and green shirt..HELP ME HEAVEN!!!!!!That hair..that BIG MOUTH..and BIG HANDS..woooofff!!!!!!!
I will poure that hott chocolate all over him Val..and you know what comes next!!!

MYM said...

O. M. G.

I'm going back to look at it again. Thanks Val! :D

jake said...

I must say i'm very smittened with elton!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on to your blog and I am impressed!! WOW!! You put alot of work into this for the fan who just wants to see him NAKED!!! A couple questions though, what movie is this from?? I am a Rachael Griffiths fan and I can't recall it.Where does one go to buy clothes off that beautiful back?? I have been ib LUST with this man since "Full Metal Jacket" and I wacthed "JFK" the other day just to see him in a 30 second role!! My hubby is GREEN!! Anyhoo, thanks from a true fan..:)

val said...

This is from Claire Dolan.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake