View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 04, 2008

I did ask!

I decided to buy the best video and photo package I could tosy, and went for an Adobe double-pask - Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. I loaded the Premiere one first to see if I could find a way to chop clips from videos. It took ages to load, and then I went into the tutorial to find - it didn't think my sound card was up to it, so it wouldn't play the tutorial clip.

Now in the shop, I was told it needed a computer with 2 gigs of RAM, which mine has, and my control panel tells me my sound is good enough for HD.

So I have to ask - WTF? Have I spent £90 for nothing?

I was going to do some caps of Fires Within, but whether it was because of Adobe or for some other reason, the beggar wouldn't play.

Bad technology day!

5 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

You have way more patience with this kind of stuff than I do, for sure. Good luck with the Adobe stuff. Let us know if it ever gets resolved. I'm wondering what software I can/should purchase to make music vids, etc. My computer has Windows Movie Maker, which I may experiement with when I get time . . .

Anonymous said...

As a card-carrying Techno-Phobe, all I can do is echo the wish for 'good luck' with the new stuff!

Eliza said...

hope you get it sorted out..Adobe is supposed to be one of the best around.

I'll stick with what I have,my poor little pc only has 512mb RAM,so anything really sophisticated would kill it

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think every day is a bad technology day.

Good luck with...whatever you're doing.

Anonymous said...

what language is this; greek or chinese? LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake