View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tomorrow...

...is the soonest I would be able to do the post I wanted to. Photobucket just wasn't accepting these new caps today, and stalled out completely half-way through.

This episode was shown again on Friday evening, and on watching it for the umpteenth time I realised how completely delectable Mr D'Onofrio was in it. His eyes seem extra-wide, his smile extra-broad, his hands extra-beautiful, his eyelashes extra-long. Then there are lots of shirtlseeves and a BTSOH. What more could a girl ask?

Access to all her pictures, that's what!









































































13 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM, YUM, YUM!!

you keep capping, we'll keep drooling!

JoJo said...

HOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Those eyes! And Eyelashes!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm... Ever so beautiful. Thanks for the caps Val.

Anonymous said...

I was going to mention how good the watermarks looks but for some reason I couldn't stop staring at that man in those pictures...

This is a phenomenon I need to look deeper into.

Jane said...

God, look at that smile! Thanks Val :)

Sassy said...

NICE!!!! thanks for posting

aprilspring said...

awesome as usual. thanks.

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Val-
Great job, as always-
To sleep, perchance to dream-
Regi.

Claire said...

Bobby always looks extra damn fine in a blue shirt!

SnarkAngel said...

This was one of those episodes that brought out the Bobby/Alex shipper side of me. And Val, I think these are some of your BEST caps yet! He is truly delectable!

Anonymous said...

Too delicious for words - even if I can't see him and Alex as a 'couple'- ever. He needs someone more like...ME ;0)

Anonymous said...

YEA,a EXTRA MAN!!!!!Vincent in jsut a shirt...yammmmm...so sexyyy!!!The fingers and that SMILE,oh baby!!!And his intense dark eyes...dammm hotttttt!!!

miss lee said...

I Love these Sexy pics of Robert

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake