View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Suspicion of Innocence

Over on TheReel they recently mentioned the two episodes of The Equalizer that Vincent appeared in, and there were stills from Counterfire, in which he played a baddie. Thanks to the wonderful Eliza, I have copies of both, and as SnarkAngel said he hadn't seen them, here's a slideshow of some pictures from Suspicion of Innocence. Vincent plays Davy Baylor, a young man with learning and physical disabilities - from his interpretation I'd say cerebral palsy (imagine being able to diagnose from someone's acting, he's brilliant) - who's accused of murder.

10 comments:

kris said...

nice slide show val! thanx, i hadn't seen these either.

Anonymous said...

I've seen the show. He does a brilliant job.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the sainted Eliza, I have them too. Yet another tour-de-force of acting from Vincent AND he's still breathing by the end credits!

Eliza said...

I think this is one of my favourite V roles..he does such an amazing job,you really feel for Davy.

If I can manage to get it online I'll let you know Val,and you can pass it on to Snarkangel :-)

JoJo said...

Hmmm....I couldn't take my eyes off his nipples sticking thru his shirt.

SnarkAngel said...

Hello Ladies! Both episodes are now posted at YouTube, each in 5 parts. If you search there for "Equalizer D'Onofrio," you will find them/the person who posted them. Once you find the person who posted them, you can see everything she has posted. I'm not sure which eppy I love more. He is so huggable as Davy in "Suspicion of Innocence," but he is so f*&kable as the bad boy in "Counterfire." Guess it will have to depend on my mood. Lovely caps, Val!!

Unknown said...

never saw those epis, but want to very much. val, if you are able to interpret his portrayal as cerebral palsy, then he must have done a helluvan acting job. terif caps!
and thanx,snarkangel, for the info on seeing these epis!

Claire said...

He is an unbelievably great actor. That had to be extremely challenging.

Anonymous said...

GREAT ACTING,GREAT ACTOR,GREAT BODY!!And the way HE shakes his body in this sildeshow...he,he,he...thank youuu Vincent!!!Anyway,great slideshow val!!

Anonymous said...

So young! young! thin and tall and spastic all at the same time. He is always brave in his acting choices. I will UTUBE the eps when I have the patience and time to watch, THANK YOU!!!

Lociloco

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake