View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Things to Love in Vincent

I love his eyes
I love his thighs
I love his nose
I love his toes
I love his arms
I love his charms
I love his bum
I love his tum
I love his neck
I love his pecs
I love his ears
I love his rear
I love his face
I love his grace
I love his back
I love his pack
I love his feet
I love his seat
I love his hair
I love his stare
I love his hands
I love how he stands

I love his height
I love his weight
There's much to love
And nought to hate.


One day I'll put pictures with this. Or you could beat me to it Eliza - I wouldn't mind.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAaaaawwwww, how sweet - and how perfectly true!

Anonymous said...

I love all that too about him, but I especially love his eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes.

Anonymous said...

Nice poem. So true.

To all the Vincent haters out there: you are WAY OUTNUMBERED!

Eliza said...

all perfectly true..and so nicely put...I feel a challenge coming on :-)

JoJo said...

Awesome poem Val!!! I take it "pack" is standing in for his package?

SnarkAngel said...

Yeah, Jojo. It rhymed better than "trouser snake." LOL!!! Great job, Val!

Unknown said...

or pants python.
val, as a christmas present to your fellow v-ladies, it is your duty to put pix to your poem, in your spare time, of course. :)

loved your poem, you left nothing out

Jane said...

PERFECT!!!!

Anonymous said...

BRAVOOO Val,so RIGTH ON THE SPOT!!!I just want to say that,I have a pretty note-book,wich is half writen in only this past month and half,with poems and thougths inspired,and about Vincent!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Vincent-haters are a waste of space, and almost as sad as those pretending to be what they're not (and who think we don't know it - LOL!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake