View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, December 21, 2007

Sex After Vasectomy

A colleague just had a vasectomy. He's been very open about it, and when he came back to work there was some gentle joshing. He got us all with his response, though: "I've given it a try-out and it works all right, but it hasn't had a taste test yet!"

Now there's a thought - does anyone out there know if there's a difference in taste before and after?


6 comments:

Unknown said...

That second cartoon makes me laugh, can't imagine why! Merry Christmas Val!

Eliza said...

I'm glad J didn't see those cartoons 12 years ago LOL

Can't comment on the taste test without inciminating myself.....

Jane said...

Thanks for the laugh Val!!

JoJo said...

I, too, shall plead the 5th on the grounds of self incrimination.

The big joke when someone has the Big-V in the Bay Area is, "I really hope we don't have an earthquake that day..." lol

Anonymous said...

Clearly not a question one could ask Vincent ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

OOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake