View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, September 02, 2007

Gemini

If only Vincent had a twin...

I like episodes where Goren has schizophrenics to deal with. This one has lots of hands and delicious poses to drool over. I have no idea prior to posting just how many pictures I've selected today!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I volunteer to lick that cold cream off his hands. I also offer my services as his stunt hand when he puts his hand across his mouth.

10 comments:

val said...

Only 51 pictures. I'm sorry I shortchanged you.

Anonymous said...

God, I want to nibble his wrists, suck on his....fingers (and thumbs), get tickled by his eyelashes, exfoliate on his stubble....I know there's more I'd like to do but I think my brain just melted ;0)

Jane said...

Bobby can slam me onto a desk anytime :) Lovely collection of pictures Val!

ann said...

yeah... there should have been at least 57 varieties... LOL

oh my word... these are wonderful, but I almost died and went to heaven seeing him in the grey suit... it does something for him

droooooling.... mmmmmm

cathy said...

Not just hands though, I spotted tongues and trouser snakes. Val you are a naughty girl.

JoJo said...

If Vincent had a twin, I volunteer to make a "JoJo Sandwich". Oh god could you imagine???

Lisa said...

ONLY 51?!?! Val, you got it bad... ;) Great job - you nailed so many of my favorite poses and moments...

"It's enough to make a bee paranoid..." one of my all time fave lines...

That is one lucky corpse in the first pic... Can you imagine being straddled by Vincent?!?! *faint*

Axe said...

LOL!
That first pose does it for me. Reminds me of my darling Stargher!!!

I don't have stunt hands, but he can feel free to use OTHER parts of me, so as to not get injured...

Unknown said...

oh, you did count...i think 51 is the most that you've ever posted. did you notice that one tiny little curl over his forehead? (heavy sigh)

thank you, val
you do know that your blog is a wonderful form of escapism?

SnarkAngel said...

These are INCREDIBLE caps! Hands, fingers, tongue! STRADDLING!!!! I need a ciggie! BAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake