View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, September 08, 2007

Not in One

As BobbyG requested, I've scoured my pictures from One, and my memory has not betrayed me. Bobby didn't fold his arms or lean in the doorway in this episode. However...

He sat on the edge of the desk with his legs spread, not quite clasping the leather case in front of his groin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He strode manfully down the corridor displaying his great height.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, this one is just 'cos he looks beautiful.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this one is another groin shot (can't have too many groin shots).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course, we got the Goren Dip.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We got his clever observation sklls.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All right, this one is just here because he looked gorgeous, too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The giant foot appeared in its own scene.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And of course he did his famous squat by the body.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can anyone quote us the first arm-folding and door leaning incidents, please? Eliza? Diane? Tess?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just reading my new issue of Entertainment Weekly, and Vincent got a small picture and a little mention in the sidebar! EW had a huge section on fall TV.

Hooray for VDO! I dream about him almost every night.

http://suddenviolentcomedy@blogspot.com

Eliza said...

Because I'm an obsessive I just went and checked all my photo albums :-D

Arm crossing,I found in The Extra Man, Bobby s in the morgue with the M.E,leaning against the counter top.But leaning against the door was harder to find,I've got one shot of him doing it in Faith,but I'm sure there are more.

oh,One is always going to be my favourite episode,because thats when Bobby/Vincent took over my life LOL

JoJo said...

AND we had his original teeth too.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to screencap S1 for some reason. I seem to be nearing the end of the S4 epiodes at the moment, but then I see the ever dependable Eliza has come up (no pun intended!) with the goods ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

Love these caps, Val! Whether he looks like a little boy in a candy store, or a serious, contemplative, and BIG man, it's all good!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake