View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, September 03, 2007

Great Apes

The John Aspinall Foundation, which runs Port Lympne and its sister zoo Howletts, has a gorilla release programme. They have a good record for breeding the Western Lowland Gorillas in their charge. We watched a couple of bachelor boys. One kept groaning - or was it grunting - or growling? Something beginning with gr- anyway. The other was sporting a new style of hat.

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Are you sure they are gorillas? I thought they looked like former members of the Bush Administration, who might be practicing for their new "roles" behind bars . . .

JoJo said...

I can't bring myself to watch this vid....gorillas (and monkeys/apes of all kinds) just creep me out.

Eliza said...

They look so powerful,even when they're sat doing nothing :-)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake