View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm betting...

...that the Probability (expressed as a percentage) that any one of us would fall at Vincent's feet in adoration if we were fortunate enough to come across him, is 100%

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

JoJo said...

Well I'd fall to my knees, unzip his pants and go to town....

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Val-
I just don't know how actresses can sit so close to him and still act and not just go totally blank-
Yes, that would be my wish-
To drop dead right after seeing Vincent close up and in person-
What could possibly be a better way to go-
OK I guess there is a better way but let's make it a realistic way-
Regi.

ann said...

I love this episode
I love his expressions
I love the fact he looks like he is having so much fun

Val, forget probability, for me it's a certainty, although I may just have to grab hold of something on my way down

Anonymous said...

julie...

oh Bobby, what can I say?

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOSH, there go those old buttons I didn't know I had (again)

SnarkAngel said...

I like the "Jojo" approach. LOL
LOVE pics 3,4,5,9,12 that finger!), and 14!!!! Drooooooool-worthy! And of course, the tongue in picture 8!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake