View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, September 01, 2007

Up Close and Perfect

Close Encounters of the Bobby kind.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

ann said...

ooooooooooh cherry red,
one of my ab fab favs...
vroooooom vroooooom

these close ups are
simply gooooorgeous
sweetheart

Anonymous said...

From one VDO (and Beatles) lover to another,

Thanks for all the pics of Vincent! I am forever trying to expand my collection.

He is in my dreams all the time.

http://suddenviolentcomedy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am in lust.

bogusboobs said...

We recently got our hi-def hooked up and bought a huge flat-screen. Want to talk "close up"? I think I'm going to be counting nose hairs this season!!

Eliza said...

no stunt hands in that little selection :-D

Love the look on his face in the second picture from bottom too!!

Anonymous said...

I think his darling little nose is so kissable - and I'm appalled that privilege went to a guy named 'Gary'. I want to redress that balance (please!)
Gorgeous pix Val.

val said...

Bogusboobs, good to hear from you again. Even if it is just to make us green with envy about your new TV - which, let's face it, will be covered with slobber in no time!

JoJo said...

So cute when Alex makes him get out of the car. What a hurt little boy look he got.

SnarkAngel said...

These closeups are the best!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake