View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, August 31, 2007

After all that hard work

I spent all afternoon turning my video from yesterday into bitesized clips and putting them on a DVD. I got them on to my computer, then tried to upload them to Photobucket. Nothing happened. SO I tried to upload them directly on to Blogger. Nothing happened.

To make up for the disappointment for no pretty animal movies, here's some Bobby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure my fellow V-Vixens will agree that Bobby is a perfectly acceptable 'alternative' ;0)

ann said...

sorry about the animals
but Bobby Bobby never
disappoints... a wonderful
selection

SnarkAngel said...

Thanks, Val. But Vincent/Bobby really IS "animal" enough for me. Heh-heh.

JoJo said...

Absolutely agree w/ Diane! You just can't go wrong with Vincent and/or Bobby!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake