View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, August 30, 2007

A sideways look

He is so delicious in profile.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course, this next one isn't quite in profile, but it was too gorgwous to leave out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ooh the tongue!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


10 comments:

JoJo said...

What a gorgeous hunk he is.

The new LOCI promos on the USA Channel are really, really good. Cannot wait to see the new season!

cathy said...

You gotta love that tongue!!

ann said...

it's not fair...

he's so darn pretty
with his perfect little stub nose
his perfect jawline
his perfectly long lashes
and those perfect pretty
pouting lips...
he is so perfectly lovely

it's not fair he's so much
prettier than me!

SnarkAngel said...

More OUTSTANDING caps! And more tongue, too! I think my tongue wants to dance with his tongue. And "ditto" what Jojo said.

Claire said...

jojo, you're right, I love the USA promos for LOCI.
Val, really, is there anything or any angle about him in which we do not love?? awkward, but true

vdo_luver said...

I think you and I are on the same wavelength. I posted photos from "Chinoiserie" today as well!!

Julie said...

Ug, hands where we can see them, Julie.

Oh, sorry.

Jane said...

Most people have a 'bad' side, but not our Vincent!! He's Perfect :)

Anonymous said...

Y'know, he pushes buttons I didn't know I had!!!!

Eliza said...

I love the third picture from the bottom,although if he did that to me I'd probably wet myself LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake