View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 20, 2007

You asked...

...I answer.

Diane, how can you doubt my steadfastness? It was about 7.32pm when I munched the chocolate - a whole bar of M&S Swiss milk.

Ann, of course the rice pud was M&S. Do you think I'd rob my self of half the pleasure by eating a lesser item? (And clearly you know them well, too...)

JoJo, Don says Hi too. I told him about your trip (or at least as much of the complicated itinerary as I could remember, which was, "She's going to Vancouver Island"). He said, "It's a lovely place" and probably more, too, but we were all talking so much we couldn't hear one another half the time! And no, I never heard of Edmund Fitzgerald.

7 comments:

ann said...

Val, I do know the item but it is far too rich and creamy for me... there are other richer and creamier things I desire...

oooh ooooh ooooooh ooooooooh Vincent.

Have a lovely day with your family

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Anonymous said...

julie...

oh, that chocolate sounds beyond delightful. imagine nibbling on it after a hot night of sex w/Vincent.

JoJo said...

mmmmmm chocolate.......yummmmmm.

Glad to hear you guys are all having such a great time together over there!! :)

Anonymous said...

How great would it be to cover Vincent in chocolate, then lick it off V E R Y S L O W L Y *dribbles*

Jane said...

Sweets aren't really my thing...But Vincent covered in chocolate! Oh Yeah ;)

Axe said...

Okay, already! Enough with mentioning my two favorite things - over and over and over....

I'd rather have Vincent lick the chocolate off ME, then I'll have a good excuse to suck on his tongue.

BTW, Hi Val!!!

val said...

Hi Axe.

JoJo who IS Edmund Fitzgerald?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake