View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 21, 2007

Pretty Rugged

And pretty.

And rugged.

All wrapped up in one tempting parcel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


How can a man be pretty AND rugged both at the same time? Is there anyone but the lovely Vincent D'Onofrio who manages it?

Answers on a pinhead, please.

7 comments:

l'oreal said...

i loved this episode where he gets bitched slap. wham!

my friend and i were watchin it and it took her by surprised. she screams "whoa! rewind that! he took that like a man! that was so damn sexy!" lol. i must agree, im with her on that :)

lisa said...

No one manages it like The Man... he is one sexy beast, I swear...

And I love it when he gets slapped too - just gives me all kinds of 'spanking Bobby' fantasies... *wink* Great caps, Val!

Anonymous said...

"Ouch" - not quite what I said to Connie at the time ;0)

I know I'm repeating myself here, but, apart from all his other 'outstanding' attributes, Vincent does have THE most perfect mouth. It would fit so nicely around my own *sighs*

ann said...

WHOA...

JoJo said...

Oh yeah, gettin' slapped by Connie... that has to be one of my fave rave, panty blowing scenes of all time. I would very much like to unwrap his package.

Claire said...

I like these caps. He is perfection.

Anonymous said...

julie...

every picture of him here is wet panty provoking.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake