View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pot Luck

I don't know about Don and Terry's jetlag, but I'm feeling very tired, from having been so busy for three weekends in a row. (I usually veg out and do Vincent stuff). OK, I know I only worked one day last week, but I did spend one in bed, too, and I was officially sick, so that doesn't count as resting.

Anyway, I've decided to dip into the archives (get me, posh!) and see what comes out. I think I can guarantee it will consist of some tasty morsels. But as Photobucket is loading excessively slowly, I may not see them myself until after they are posted.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

val said...

You may even get to see them before me, 'cos at the moment they are blank!

JoJo said...

I can't see the first 2, and the last one has "this image or video has been deleted" after just a couple of pictures display.

Claire said...

I can see them all and they are yummy!

In Ink said...

I can see them all and none features Katy Erbe...~sigh~.

Anyway...On to my real purpose here.

Hmmm...

Spelling...check.

Grammar...check.

Punctuation....AHA!!

You need the Comma Police...

That would be Tina's job, a function she performs for Cathy.

:)

/smartass mode

In Ink said...

OMG..I just posted a comment on a VDO blog. What was I thinking...delete delete delete...

Anonymous said...

julie...

Michael, you are hilarious. Please keep posting here for my amusement.

Oh, Val-very tasty morsels of Vincent indeed. Wanna suck suck suck on something of his...

Anonymous said...

julie...

Michael-your profile is hysterical too. I'll visit your blog soon.

abc said...

well, i can see the slideshows and they are indeed very yummy! i'll watch them again later, i'm in the pc-pool right now and i feel people's eyes glancing over my shoulder... call me paranoid ;)

but it's "good" to hear that i'm not the only one with this photobucket-problem, i thought my connection slowed down to snail mode.

kris said...

what i can see are gorgeous as always. hope you are completely up to speed soon;)

Anonymous said...

I can see some of Vincent, but sadly not ALL of Vincent. However, what I can see is delicious.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake