View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

So now I pay!

How right you all are that I need a rest (seven days a week would be good). But if you cast your minds back, there have been a few expenses recently, some of which were not elective, as it were, but some of which were pure extravagance. There were the glasses and the crown. There was the new computer, the Vincent shirt (still not here), the DVD of That Championship Season (ditto) - only have the video.

Well, unfortunately, these have to be paid for. OK, there's the credit card, but they insist I pay some off each month. So unfair!

As a supply teacher I only get paid when I actually work (again, very unfair!) and with Easter coming up, that's two weeks with only my pension which, even more unfairly, is not as large as it would be if I'd worked till 60. Swings and roundabouts - I'm not the least sorry to accept a smaller pension and not have to work every day.

Hang on - at the moment I DO work every day! I knew there was a flaw in there somewhere!

4 comments:

JoJo said...

But I thought that your medical and dental was free over there? You had to pay for your crown?

Anonymous said...

julie...

it never ends with expenses. thank god there's luscious Vincent to distract us.

fezzi said...

good luck with all that! it just never ends does it? it seems whenever we think we might be able to get ahead something breaks or um, lets see, hubby gets pulled over....

Anonymous said...

Considering I live in the UK, my US dollar credit card bill is three times that of my Sterling one so far this month. It all seems to be something to do with this guy called Vincent D'Onofrio (OK, I admit it, he's my 'vice'!!!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake