View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 11, 2007

Homo Homini Lupis 2

Attempt 3 for this slideshow. The first time there was no "Save Slideshow" button on the page. The second time it all froze up and had to be closed. I could actually see it for a while until I decided to enlarge it and change to "Fade".

Anyway, any excuse to see the lovely hands.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Are these of one of the beautiful hands? The first one could easily be a stand-in, the second - well, what do you think?

Poor little hedge fund guy, coming up against his worst nightmare.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie..

to make the determination as to the proper owner of all the hands, I'd have to have him touch me all over for hours.

Anonymous said...

I was just muttering to myself ' I'm not sure the slideshow hands are Vincent's' First shot, maybe, second shot....he doesn't have 'wrinkly' hands at all. His are SO distinctive, like they're made of fine white bone china. Anytime I start to question 'Is that his?' I'm inclined to think it's not. Great pix anyway!

l'oreal said...

i dont think the first one is a stand in... the way his fingers are spread out, it looks like something of vincent's manners. unless someone got really good at mimicking him.

something i never understood- why would someone put a stand in to show his hand? hmm?

aww bobby's so tall next to that man. that's so sexy haha

JoJo said...

He does have beautiful hands....I don't remember them being wrinkly like in the first shot though, but I'll go w/ what Julie said...it's the only way to make a truly informed opinion!

fezzi said...

he does have very distinctive everything doesn't he?

val said...

I have noticed the vein in his wrist before when he reaches down. Gravity does strange things to flech, blood and dignity. Try putting a mirror on the table then leaning your face horizontally over it! (Got that trick from Soap - what a great programme that was!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake