View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Reddick Meets His Match

He thinks he can match our Bobby's wits, but how wrong he is. When will these perps ever learn?

Be prepared for me to be absent for a day or two following these two new posts - I have a case of galloping conjunctivitis, and I cannot guarantee being able to watch the screen for very long. (But at least I've finally been able to see my slideshows!)I think my body just told me that it really does want me to slow down, but alas I cannot afford to give it its way, especially as it would mean letting people down to whom I've made a commitment. Watch this space.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh Val....I hope your eye is better soon!

mary said...

great slideshows! Feel better fast:)

JoJo said...

I'm so sorry about your eye(s)!! I hope you get plenty of rest and are on the mend so you can treat us to more Vincent treats!

ann said...

oh val, that just sucks... I hope you've got yourself some drops for it; I know how miserable that can be

great pics as always, but take care of yourself first

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry Val, that was me with Sunday-morning fingers (incapable of spelling!) Be well soon dear. It's a horrible thought not being able to have your 'D'Onofrio-Daily-Eye-Bath'

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake