View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another Seizure

Hooray! Photobucket has finally allowed me to make and post this slideshow!

But when I tried to post a load of single pictures, I found that only a third of my collection was visible. I hope you enjoy what I chose from my sadly limited supply.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

ann said...

Bobby Bobby... what dreams are made of. Vincent thank you for giving me Bobby Bobby and Val thank you for posting lots and lots and lots of my dream fodder ::deep deep sigh::

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Jane said...

Dr. Dwyer likes a stong daddy!! God I love that line :)

Thanks for the wonderful slideshow and pics Val..

JoJo said...

Adorable choices, Val, as usual. His hair is tousled in some shots and it's absolutely too cute for words!!

Anonymous said...

julie..

ug, that first pic at the top where he's in all black sends me into a sexual orbit. wish he was on top of me NOW.

Anonymous said...

No matter what the struggle, the 'end' results are always worth the effort Val ;0)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake