View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 02, 2006

If only...

Hoskeyapin mentioned Vincent talking to people online. I heard that he used to, but no longer has the time. I can't imagine he visits our blogs. He doesn't strike me as the sort of person who checks himself on Google.

But my lucky German correspondant tells me HE PHONED HER a couple of weeks after they met, and her daughter took the call. She didn't have the courage to phone back.

It may have been 2 years ago, but I think it's still worth a try. Better still, I have offered to try for her, and explain her failure to call back sooner.

I am as green as a meadow of fresh grass.

BOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here we go again...

Peeinshorts... are you a relative of vincent. You seem to know so much about him.

val said...

My correspondent spent the evening with Vincent socially, she wasn't even sure who he was till she saw him on my blog.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake