View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

If you can't take the heat...

I'm getting quite attached to my latest troll. I especially liked the bit where JoJo asked "it" (I think I may be allowed to call someone of indeterminate sex who calls me a gay male faggot "it") if Peeinshorts was a Native American name and it answered by explaining its name as if JoJo was serious!

Its latest amazing series of posts tells me to stop deleting its posts - ON MY OWN BLOG! It accuses an anonymous blogger whose identity most of us probably know of hiding behind anonymity as if Peeinshorts is actually an identifiable name. It rants against the weight of the Lovely Vincent D'Onofrio and is rude about the very sister whose feelings it was so concerned about it even left me the email address so I could contact EDO myself. (As if would put myself forward in such a way). It tells other people to pee off from MY blog (and I think it would also like me to do so) whereas it can't get into its thick head that IT is the unwelcome one.

Well if we all annoy it so much, if it doesn't actually like the beautiful man, if it doesn't like what I put on my blog, why does it continue to visit?

I won't turn on comment moderation unless I really get annoyed - at the moment it is a mild but amusing irritant, a bit like a feather tickling you. I know my good, sweet, Vincent-loving visitors will battle through the inconvenience. Meanwhile, continue to enjoy the stupidity of one who just doesn't understand a single thing you say.

Oh, and enjoy a few pictures of the gorgeous Vincent that I captured from the Season 6 episodes that Eliza was good enough to send me. And of course, look for this post on Google Alerts. With luck Vincent himself might be moved to look at a blog where some nasty visitor is making rude remarks about him.





4 comments:

JoJo said...

So the troll is still around, eh? Well, perhaps if we all ignore it, it'll go away. :D Or maybe you can keep it for a pet. hahaha

fezzi said...

ooo, fabulous caps! i love the close ups, yummy! sorry for your troll problem, but i like jojo's idea;)

Anonymous said...

We love looking at naked picture's of vincent,he is stunning to look at.So peeinshorts if you dont like it TOUGH SHIT

val said...

Oh, dear, my finger slipped and I deleted the troll's latest post. Shall we ignore it completely now we've had our fun at its expense, and I'll delete its posts as soon as I see them?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake