View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, December 01, 2006

Another Lucky Lady


I'm awaiting further confirmation, but I've had an email from a German journalist who actually MET Vincent when she was is NYC in 2004. He was "very tall, very charming and full of fun...a very nice guy".

If I understood her follow-up email, she, her party and his spent the evening together and exchanged phone numbers. She's going to see if her friend still has any photos.

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!

7 comments:

ann said...

now I'm surprised Val you just want photos.. photos we have aplenty... now you've got his t-shirt are you sure you're not really hankering after his phone number??????

Val... one day your turn will come (after mine sweetheart... LOL)

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

JoJo said...

I wonder if I can get a flight out to NY. Better yet, my boss' daughter is an NYU student; I wonder if she'd get me his autograph if I paid her to go there?!

val said...

Even if I had his number I wouldn't dare to use it. I would be invading his privacy, and I would hate him to think badly of me because if it. I'd rather he never knew me than that.

Damn!

Anonymous said...

You say they exchanged phone numbers, so Vincent has her number too!
Inmagine, phone rings.... :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Val, Do you think he visit your blog?

Chatting online with Vincent would be great.

ann said...

oh gosh yes.. why didn't I think of it.. my niece has just returned to NY... must send her an emergency email. She's a photographer... I could ask her to take some pics for her magazine...

hmmmmmmmmmm

lotsa luv ann xxxx

abc said...

ouch, my chin just hit the table, too.
hey, is being a german journalist the requirement to get his phone number? because i AM actually a german journalist (okay, journalist in training, but anyway) and maybe visit ny next year... mmmh, i see possibilities... ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake