View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Need More Time!



I'm still posting Undaunted Mettle 'cos I haven't had time to cap any more of the Season 3 episodes I've recorded. I hoped to have two more to go, and time to do them this evening but technology has defeated me again. As I was editing out the commercial breaks from Pravda the parrots played up, and I ended up editing out too much. When I tried to undo it, the instructions didn't work. I have managed to retrieve a bit, but have no idea why it worked, so I still have missing moments.

Add to all this the fact that I have 5 days' work this week instead of the 4 I hoped for (and could have a 6th if schools were open an extra day!) and everything is getting behind (if my housework could possibly get further behind).

7 comments:

Nezumi said...

We all are Vincent-hollics :o) I'm afraid there is no cure.

Anonymous said...

peeinshorts why are you looking on this site if you dont like him

Anonymous said...

Believe or not, there's so much more to Vincent D'Onofrio than peeinshorts could understand. Granted he has the face and body of a god, and that's hard for most grown women to get past. But once you've managed to get your breath back after discovering his astounding appearance, you'll discover that he's a hell of an actor. One untruth I've read by many Vincent fans is that he is an "under appreciated actor." The fact is, his acting abilites have been praised by many respected film critics.

And if peeinshorts has found Vincent's sister a bitch, perhaps its because "it" approached Elizabeth with the same mean spirited comments as "it" has posted on this blog.

In closing, if Vincent is a little heavier, then, (though it's been said many times before) there's just more of him to love.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous_Bobby

Hmmm... sounds like peeinshorts is having a temper tantrum.

I went back and re-read some of the comments "it" made. And, I honestly believe "it" is a very young "she" who has a "BIG CRUSH" on Vincent and really "adores" Vincent just like everybody else. But, was only trying to "protect" him in her own way when she saw the nude pics.

I don't think peeinshorts is quite mature enough to "comprehend" that anything posted on this blog is not a "negative" towards Vincent, but a "positive".

Lashing out at other bloggers and even his sister is not the way to show appreciation. So, if peeinshorts wants to continue to be a "blogger" she is going to have to learn to be a "nice blogger". You can't be a Vincent fan and behave in that manner.

Shame on you!

Anonymous said...

I have problem to sign in with my blogger name.
Yesterday I had some problems too. Does anybode else?

JoJo said...

I had big time problems w/ blogger yesterday....but our cable co. attributed it to the weather we had.

Anywho, great post Val! I love the effects! And I never get sick of Vincent!!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work val,you're doing a great job.More naked picture's please just to annoy peeinshorts then he/she might go away.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake