View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 02, 2006

Forewarned is not forearmed



Wendy warned of Blogger problems, but all seemed fine - till I tried to create a post and found no picture icon, and no Compose/HTML tabs.

Add to that the fact that PowerDVD allowed me to start capturing images from Pas De Deux, then froze, and when I started it again gave me incomprehensible messages about something TV being enabled, and protected discs. NOT A CLUE!

Let's just hope the slide show I made from the few pictures I managed to capture will now post using code.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Great collage and it seems to be working fine! I don't like that winter beanie/skull cap he wears though.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake