View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Guy



I'm on a roll!

I just found out that if I use PowerDVD I can play Region 1 DVDs on my computer AND CAPTURE IMAGES FROM THEM!!

So here, for the very first time, are my own picures of the lovely Naked Vincent.

I had to have an ice bath after watching THAT scene from only a matter of inches away.

Inches. Ah, yes...

I can vouch for the fact that the glimpse of a certain part of that lovely anatomy is not faked, with a lot of care it can be freeze-framed.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

I.....can't.....breathe.........my knees are shaking...... WELL DONE VAL!! :D pant pant pant....

Anonymous said...

Suddenly it's getting very hot overhere...

ann said...

Val... I can't keep up with you and all your posts... I can see you're having fun.

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Eliza said...

I just played catch up :D

Thank you!!!

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake