View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Missing Monster



In their wisdom Hallmark left out some episodes of Season 2, and is now on Season 3. (Next week they go back to some of them, so they can't say it's because they are too adult for 8pm. Not that they deign to tell us their real reasons - or indeed any reasons at all).

I just love the open-necked shirt, the folded arms, the shades, the shoulders, the expressions.

I'd ask what you love, but I think I already know the answers!

3 comments:

JoJo said...

Scrumptious! I love the picture of his back, oddly enough...I have this urge to jump on it.

ann said...

when will anyone believe me... I love his mind, his intellect, his intelligence, his incisiveness, his intuition, his brain... I love his brain

val said...

Hoskeyapin, I love that about his neck, too, I don't like protruding Adam's apples. And I love his back. Like you, Ann, I love his mind. I know that's all you love...

I haven't noticed the belt-fiddle, sounds like a good excuse to watch some more!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake