View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 09, 2006

I have a silly tendency...

...to post back-to-front. Even after all these months, I forget to post the pictures from the end of the episode first, so that at least, after Blogger has shuffled them a bit, they will still be in some rough semblance of order.

I now have close to 500 pictures of this episode and, yes, Eliza, I have a sore finger!





























































3 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh Val, I could make the most rudest joke about your sore finger, but I'll leave it to your imagination! hahahaha

ann said...

Val, fantastic, but I just have to ask. How long did this take you to do?

Eliza said...

In a way i'm glad you have a sore finger as it means I'm not alone :) Mine has got used to it now,although it gets twitchy when I watch TV!!

Wonderful caps,as always.I post mine straight from photobucket now,as I can tick the boxes and they appear in order.I find it's quicker too,when you have a lot to post.


Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake