View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ann's Tag

Six weird things about me. Mmm. Be selective, Val.

1. I have to wear outfits that match or contrast attractively in colour (including jewellery and undies) - today it's mauve trousers, white blouse with mauve and lilac stripes over lilac vest top, white bra and panties, mauve socks with pink and white stripes and purple shoes.

2. I can't stand to see a curtain not hanging straight or a throw askew, but I can leave papers everywhere and forget to vacuum for days (well, wseeks, really).

3. I ask myself questions out loud in the second person and answer them in the same way.

4. I have 14 dollshouses and room boxes, none of which is finished.

5. I keep buying boxes to store things in, but I have nowhere to store the boxes. They are on the sofa.

6. I put important papers, mail that needs filing or answering, subscription magazines in their wrappers and other vital paperwork on top of the TV in the kitchen. Then when that's full I put things on the hifi. Then on the stairs, one after another. Eight of the twelve are now full from the edge to halfway across.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Those aren't too weird, Val! I was going to "out" my cousin on my blog - she can't stand to have food on a plate touching, and she eats one thing at a time, ie, all the potatoes, then the all veggies then the meat.

ann said...

Thanks for joining in.... I'm not really keen on tagging... it used to happen a lot when I first started blogging.

I'm also very co-ordinated... but mostly blacks or browns or beiges...

the paperwork thing... I am now so hopeless, but I never used to be. When I was married I was very efficient.... probably because I had to be responsible for someone else and I never wanted to let him down.

ah well, such is life

lotsa luv your weird friend ann xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake