View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 09, 2006

That Championship Season






I can't cap this as I only have it on video, and I won't have the chance to record it on to DVD when it airs on Movies 24 in the UK on Christmas Day, as I have cable and it is only on satellite. So it's thanks to Eliza for these.

For those lucky ladies who can get it - enjoy!

Anonymous, in the UK LOCI is on the Hallmark Channel, though terrestrial Channel 5 shows it when it can be bothered.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Wow - what a cool present - they are showing it on Christmas Day!!! Can you record it onto DVD when it is shown? I hope it's not edited for content.

ann said...

Val... hmmm I won't be here Christmas Day, but I got a copy reasonably from Amazon... no prob.

I thought it was a great film ~ the whole cast were excellent

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake