View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Randomly Gorgeous



Whatever selection you make, you're bound to end up with something divine.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions on how to solve my DVD player problem. I'll have a go either this weekend ir the next. I have a suggestion from PowerDVD/Cyberlink to try first which is non-intrusive, but I imagine that long-term I'll be downloading software. Meanwhile I'll make use of my Region 1 only status to cap some Season 3 episodes or films.

3 comments:

JoJo said...

What a great, candid picture of him and Kate! Wow, you picked a lot of great shots for this slide show!

ann said...

you may have noticed I have come up with no suggestions... it may be because your post here may as well have been written in chinese... or was it? LOL

ann said...

P.S. THE PICS ARE GOOOOOOOORGEOUS

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake