View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Welcome to Blogland, Hoskeyapin

Our lovely and appreciative poster of comments has started her own blog on http://vincentfanbaseforfans,blogspot.com. She has asked about producing slideshows, and as I am a complete novice beholden to my fellow bloggers in general and Eliza in particular, I'll make a start, but please everyone, chip in and bail me out when I'm either stuck or wrong.

First of all, you have to go to something like Photobucket.com and sign up for an account. It's free. You can then load all your pictures up into files in your album. Do this from My Pictures, where you highlight a file and you will see "Publish this file to the web" ast the side. Click on it and go through the sequence. I can only publish 40 or so files without a fault occurring, so I highlight, say, 1-40 and do them, then 41-60, and so on.

When they are in your Photobucket album, there is a series of blue bars along the top, the first of which is "create slideshow". Click on this and your photos will appear along the top. Select the type of show and clisk on pictures (usually it will take 10. You can change the type of show up till you have saved it. Once it's saved, right-click on the "tag" line that goes with the slideshow to "select all", then again to "copy". Go to your blog, on Create Post click on the Edit HTML tab, right-click and paste in the window, add your text and Bingo! When you post the show magically appears.

If I've missed anything or got something wrong, someone please put Hoskeyapin right. Let's look forward to more fun soon on her new blog.

2 comments:

Nezumi said...

I visit Hoskeyapin's Blog, it's looking prommising. :o)

ann said...

Huh???????????

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake