View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, December 04, 2006

The War At Blogger

I've finally got peed off enough with peeinshorts to enable comment moderation. Not that I'm sure how to do it yet! I still can't get my head round how this idiot halfwit thinks it has the right to insult me, my friends and the lovely Vincent on MY blog for MY friends about MY beloved Vincent! Diane, to call it shitforbrains is to insult shit, as I'm sure my shit has more brains than that entire creature.

Peeinshorts, no-one will now read you comments as I won't even read them myself before deleting them. Poor ignorant child, you can't spell, you have no idea of grammar or punctuation, and you have been so badly brought up by incompetent or indifferent parents that you just don't know right from wrong. They taught you no manners (except bad ones) and they really must be terrible people to have produced a rude little troll like you.

Meanwhile, here is some of The War At Home to make up for the inconvenience of having to wait to see your comments appear. Thank you all for your patience.






6 comments:

JoJo said...

I guess you've been deleting peeinshorts' entries b/c I haven't seen them in ages; or has it been emailing you?

I was bummed - only 3 of our blogs showed up on google alerts today!!

Fab caps of the War at Home, which I forgot to tape on Sat. night! :(

Jane said...

I'm sorry that idiot forced you to use comments moderator Val, but I know Diane and I are grateful for it....Whenever trolls pay a visit we just block them out! We get to have the last laugh!!

Thanks for the lovely 'War At Home Caps'!

ann said...

guess I don't put out enough Vincent to bother the trolls and then probably my drivel sends them to sleep.

great pics

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Eliza said...

I know it's a shame when people force these changes but I think it's for the best.I have no idea what joy trolls get out of being so ignorant,and I'm extremely grateful not to have to read the drivel :)

Beautiful caps,btw!!

Eliza xxxxxx

Jane said...

who is peeinshorts? if you had a site meter then you could check the gits IP address. however not all people are trolls if the disagree with the content of a blog-it is afterall their opinion-but if they like the SOB on IMDB said we all need to get a life for discussing Vincent on the "Vincent board" then they are time wasters and I don't no why they bother.

abc said...

poor val, this surely sounds like war. i haven't seen any trolls in ages *knocks on wood* but apparently your blog seems to attract them. i hope with the comments moderator it will be alright soon. and hopefully the trolls don't just walk away to other lovely blogs... *brrr*
good luck val and beautiful pics!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake