View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 10, 2006

The achievements of public education

The last post I received from our dear troll Peeinshorts before it gave up was quite the most manic, illiterate and bizarre I think I have ever seen. Convinced that it can write proper English and I cannot, that it has good manners and I do not, and obviously VERY touchy about its parents who brought it up to be so polite and well-mannered, it invented uses for the exclamation mark I could never even have dreamed of. I offer it here for your amusement and disbelief:

"all of you here can go to hell! and if you ever talk about my family again! i'll make you sorry! you were even born! you sick fuckers need a life! i spell fine! but you never even learned how! because your still a sick little faggot child! with no manners! or respect for anyone! if you ever fuck with me again! you'll be sorry! you even made a blog. now goodbye for good! sick fuckers! don't make another comment about me again! or you will be sorry! GET THE MESSAGE YET! "

Well, I didn't think I was the one who needed to get the message, but who am I to disagree with such a reasoned argument?

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm sorry.....I'm laughing to hard to comment :)

Eliza said...

ok....someone needs to get a life,preferably without internet access.

Someone needs to teach it that respect is a two way thing.If you don't give it you damn well won't get any in return.

I really do hope they've had enough and will leave you in peace now.just have to wonder who will be next on it's list :(

Eliza xxxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake