View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, December 11, 2006

A phone call from Vincent

My lucky correspondent who met Vincent on a trip to NYC a couple of years ago was encouraged my me to phone him up. She left a message on his voicemail (it was about the time he was reported to be at Disneyland) and last weekend he phoned back!!!!!!

I've asked for a few more details. I can't believe anyone could be that lucky - surely she must be making it up.

Can't we just go back to 1987 and I can meet him while he's over here filming FMJ, still love him despite his extra weight, and live happily ever after?

3 comments:

Claire said...

He was also busy doing muse-duty. He is a guy who really gets around!

JoJo said...

I would love to call VDO but what would I say that wouldn't make me sound like an idiot? At least your German contact met him and he voluntarily gave her his #!!

Years ago, someone gave me Bob Weir's phone number; he was in the Grateful Dead and I was crazy about him. I lived in SF, he lived over the bridge in Mill Valley. One day, when I knew the Dead was on tour and he wasn't home, I called it and listened to his very funny answering machine message; I recognized his voice so I knew it was really his number. But I hung up b/c I felt like a dolt. I phoned it again a few weeks later and it was disconnected!

Julie said...

unbelievable. I wonder what they talked about.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake