View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, December 15, 2006

A Sex God Among Us

Halfway through the 400 stills I captured from A Murderer Among Us I thought I'd better save a few for another time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look at the strength in those hands!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do you think he know how sexy this stance is?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why do men do that thing with their hands in their pockets?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How many men have a back you can fixate on?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love it when he scrunches down like this.
Oh my, he's so gorgeous!
Why is it that when Eliza uses this method to post pictures they arrive in the correct order, but when I do it they are in reverse?

10 comments:

Oyyy sandığı said...

hi, thank you so much for visiting my pics. they are very special for me...that day was a historical day for us...we were protesting a big company of Turkey. if you visit www.sendika.blogspot.com , you can find more informations in english...and you can click this link this is very exciting ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Q2vpG2wZU

Anonymous said...

well tried the usual way to comment and can't so will see if anon does... hmmmmm

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Anonymous said...

oh, since it does... great pics Val and think I may have to pinch one or two...

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll have to be anonymous too (it's Diane) I don't think he has any idea that stance is so damn sexy, when he puts his hands in his pockets, I think 'lucky pockets!' and I can't think of anyone elses back that even comes close to the 'Sex God' status of Vincents....Hmmmm, now will this let me post??!

Anonymous said...

Damn Blogger!!

I'm trying again,as it won;t let me sign in to comment.

Brilliant caps,Val,and that one where he's turned sideways,full length....those feet :D

I think the way the pictures post depends on how they are in your album.I have mine arranged so that they upload from first to last,so they are always in order of the story.That way,no matter which one you pick first,they post in order on blogger too.It took me a while to get it right :)

Eliza xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Val - it's lisa... Blogger is not letting me post either, the bugger...
These are great Val - all your entries have been great, Blogger just hasn't been letting me speak to you... Weird, because it recognizes me everywhere else...???

Sex God, indeed... He is THE SEX GOD!!

Finn said...

Ooooh, pretty pics!

And, yes, I fixate on his back too. And most every other part of him.

ann said...

gee I think it's working .... hmmmm

Val, just passing by to wish you a wonderful Christmas... I know by the time I get back I will not be able to catch up with you, although I will give a good try.

see you soon

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Jane said...

I have to admit I love it when he puts his hand in his pocket!

Wonderful caps Val :)

JoJo said...

Great caps of the pipe swinging!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake