View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Luckier and Luckier

Well, it looks like my correspondant, who had just experienced an unfortunate break-up, was necking with the man all evening, but wouldn't go back to his place! (Screams and cries in frustrated jealousy). She is going to ask him if he minds her passing on the pictures for blog publication. I have asked her to invite him to look at some of the blogs, and maybe email me. IN ALL OUR INTERESTS!!! I would be happy to host a question-and-answer session with him on your behalf.

Not to mention on my own behalf.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Nezumi said...

Hi Val,
That would be wonderful! :o)


By the way, on the message board Vincent D'Onofrio from IMDb someone posted pictures from the DVD signing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake