View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stubble

Sixtwosue asked and I've finally managed to oblige. From five o'clock shadow to full beard, the Alpha Male shines through.

The video should have been set to The Everly Brothers' Let It Be Me. I've uploaded the copy from my heard drive after YouTube announced a copyright infringement.



Then I set it again to a song that expresses how I feel about the trouble I've had with this video - A Hard Day's Night. (Funny how The Beatles' songs are not in the banned list.) When I uploaded it with its new music, I forgot to change the end credits, so subscribers will have received emails about three new videos, but only manage to find one!

Anyway, see which you prefer.

7 comments:

judith said...

choices,choices!!! i think the beatles one gets it but only just. did'nt michael jackson buy the rights to the beatles songs? but i think i heard or read somewhere that paul mcCartney had bought them back, not sure.

val said...

I think you're right, Judith.

Anonymous said...

I like the Everly Brothers one better. I know, it's weird 'cause I'm a giant Beatles fan, but still.

Yeah, Michael Jackson bought the rights to the Beatles songs, but I haven't heard anything about anyone buying them back.

SnarkAngel said...

I have to vote for The Beatles number. Seeing Bobby working so hard all day, I know exactly how I could make him feel better when he got home!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Can't deside..love them both!!
The fatal stubble..UUUUUU..YESSSSSSS!!!

sixtwosue said...

Sorry I went missing and took so long to THANK YOU!! I'd like to know why TV Guide left this guy off the list of the sexiest on TV. Once again, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I have to vote for The Beatles number


___________________

Vince

Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake