View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Want

Post 1900

I have four Want albums online, and none of them is complete. Nowhere is there a number 87. So I clicked on a few others as I went through, and I'm particularly happy with the one of Bobby's horizontal back. The only improvement would be if he was actually ON his back. With me on top of him. Or I was on my back with him on top of me.























8 comments:

judith said...

loOOOOOOOOOve the longer hair and curls!!!!!!!

PurpleVixen7 said...

OY MY..I LOVE HIS HAIR like that and MANY fingers shots in that epi.!!!Vincent was magical in that epi....EEEHHHH...!!!!!!

BASRIC said...

I agree...all those curls divert your attention from the gruesomeness of the case file.

SnarkAngel said...

The longer hair makes me long for him even longer than before!! By the way, Val, Happy Birthday and Congrats on the 1900th post!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1900, and here's to the NEXT 1900!

jazzy said...

thank you for 1900 drool attacks :)

would you please look at those curls!

Tricia972 said...

WOW 1900 posts...Congrats Val!!
I LOVE the look on his face in the last cap, he looks like a surprised little boy...oh my God he's GORGEOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good information...


___________________

Vince

Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake