View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, April 04, 2009

The best birthday present ever

My friend had a migraine last week, and wasn't able to come and see me to give me my birthday present.

She brought it last night. The roses were lovely, the jewellery she made me was great, and the little Easter eggs - well, they won't last long!

But the main part of the present was absolutely mindblowing.

She has often spoken to me about the book she is writing. It is not for publication, it is just for her own pleasure. She told me she had written in a character based on Vincent since I transmitted V-fever to her, and gave her copies of Wendy's books.

She didn't tell me she was actually writing it for me. Yesterday she brought me a copy of the Vincent chapters.

They fill three ring binders.

I predict many happy days - and nights - ahead!

8 comments:

MYM said...

That is so cool! Maybe she'll share some of them??

sixtwosue said...

Congratulations on giving your friend a muse, and enjoy your reading!

SnarkAngel said...

What a fabulous birthday present(s)! That's true friendship!

jazzy said...

chocolate eggs? yummm!

bellygirl said...

wow!! can't wait to hear more of what you think about the book! hope you had a great bday, sorry i missed it:(

Anonymous said...

Our Beloved Vincent does act as 'Muse' for so many of us doesn't he?!

Eliza said...

Now that sounds like a present worth having!!

Enjoy your bedtime reading..no doubt it will give you dreams of some sort although I think they're more likely to be hot rather than sweet :-D

Anonymous said...

That is so cool.....

___________________

Vince

The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake