View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Carmen Look

Back when I was slim and lovely, I sang the role of Carmen with a local opera group. Looking at my hair in this picture - dark and permed - I would say that was about this time. The boy in the photo was one of my pupils at a school which has since shut. He just posted this on Facebook.

This was about the time Vincent was making FMJ not far from here. If only we'd met...

9 comments:

cathy said...

You look so pretty he would probably have chased you round your desk if he'd been there.

SnarkAngel said...

Val, I think you could have "melted" his full metal jacket!

Eliza said...

Just think Val, if you'd met him then there could have been a picture of you singing with him in Matthew Modine's book too :-D

JoJo said...

Too bad you and he didn't cross paths!!!

Hey I finally updated my blog. I'm gonna try to keep up w/ it more.

Jane said...

*Waves Hello To Val*

Tricia972 said...

It looks like he's waiting for you to sign an autograph, doesn't it? And don't sell yourself short, you're still lovely!

Unknown said...

ah, val,

you're still beautiful

jazzy said...

aaaaw sweet!

Anonymous said...

Too bad you and he didn't cross paths!!!


___________________

Vince

Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake