View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Great Barrier

Those of a nervous disposition should avoid looking at the fourth one down.
















This is another album that didn't upload properly. You know what that means, folks - a few bonus pix. And if you scroll on down, you will find the post I made after this one, but had partially prepared and saved before it. Why does Blogger do that, I wonder?














9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAARGH, my eyes, my eyes!!!!

Y'know, it takes some doing to remove just about every trace of old 'heart-in-a-box' from pictures of episodes she's been in, but I'm content I've mostly managed it, or at least, I've reduced her to a whisp of blonde hair, and in one case, a pair of scary lips *evil laugh*

jazzy said...

Val posted a pic of Nicole - now that makes history. LOL!
The bottom picture is one of my all time faves; what a great close up! You can almost 'see' what he was thinking.

SnarkAngel said...

More importantly, Jazzy, you can almost experience what he was feeling! I, too, adore that cap! And dare I say, I still miss old "heart-in-a-box." LOL

Eliza said...

Thank you for the warning Val..I shut my eyes for that cap :-p

The bottom picture makes me so sad for Bobby :-(

JoJo said...

I laughed when I saw SWMNBN...I thought of Diane bumming hard.

That last picture though....BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL.

Jane said...

Nicole never did have a heart!

PurpleVixen7 said...

E...fgsdgiuog...can think...drool...drool..EEEHHHH...*drifts away..*!!!

PurpleVixen7 said...

If I forgot to say..
Happy birthday Val,may all your wishes come true;and I wish you have many,many more birthdays to come!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information.....



___________________

Vince

Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake