View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Magnificat

This is probably my least favourite episode. I hated the husband, and I have no idea why the woman couldn't have pleaded mental defect. Oh yes, of course, it's because MEN don't get post-partem depression, so it can't be a real illness.






















There's one disappointment in the choices, so I thought I'd reuse this slideshow to make up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Vincent and Kate have said they don't like doing episodes that involve things happening to kids, I doubt this is up there on their list of favourites either....

Jane said...

Thanks for the pic of his sweet little tum...

jazzy said...

a symptom of p-p depression is: you aren't able to ask for help, and you feel guilty for being a 'bad' mother. consequently that woman has not pleaded mental defect.

Eliza said...

How Bobby held off from smacking the smug expression of the husbands face I'll never know..he has more self-control than me.

Not a particular favourite of mine, although I find it strangely compelling..I guess I watch hoping the ending will change and the weasel husband will evntually get what's coming

JoJo said...

Not at all one of my fave episodes. But at least Vincent is cute!

SnarkAngel said...

This was a very emotional episode. Bobby's disgust with the husband was most evident. Lovely slideshow, Val!

SnarkAngel said...

P.S. I, too, LOVE the "tum" cap! Not sure why, but I find it to be the SEXIEST tum on the planet!

val said...

I was delighted when the tummy pic came up in the numbers. I love it too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic of his sweet little tum...


___________________

Vince

The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake