View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, January 12, 2009

Magic Show

Which could apply to ANY episode Bobby's in.

"Boo!"
Because he's handsome and I love his hair.
I love how you can see his thought processes at work.
No comment needed.
Minus 11 million comments necessary.
"Shall we dance?"
Bobby shows Alex a quick way to clean your smalls.
Bobby notices that the USA logo is about to land on Alex's shoulder.
When you are in a hole, Bobby, stop digging.
Less beefcake, Bobby - I'm a vegetarian!
Well, we KNOW the stunt hands can't be doing this one.
Bobby smiles and my heart melts.
He's so huge, I feel protected from here.

9 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Bobby can show me his "magic" any time ... I wonder if the python can be "snakecharmed?" Heh-heh-heh.

Anonymous said...

I'd let him perform his 'magic' on me, any time, any place, any where.

Eliza said...

I think this has to be one of my very favourite episodes ever, almost a return to the old Bobby, with time to have fun and very little angst

BASRIC said...

This is definitely my favorite episode. Lighthearted with lots of smiles. So your effort made me smile and I needed it.

MYM said...

Oh to see his magic wand.

Anonymous said...

Bobby is pure magic!!!
whatever he does is magic!!!Bobby has magic hands,amoung everything on him!!!;)Bobby can put on a magic show in my bedroom,just for me!!!;))

Music Wench said...

This was probably my favorite episode of the season. Bobby smiled more in this episode than he has in the last two years! Lovely smile. :-)

jazzy said...

it was the return of the 'old' bobby. definitively a fave eppy!

Anonymous said...

Good episode.......

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake