View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In My Will

..I leave you:
A handsome semi-profile with smile.
An elbow, a belly, a hand on a hip and a groin.
A gorgeous giant to look up to.
A sexy frown.
A head tilt and a hug.
A sideways glance with curls.
An upright, haughty look with shoulders.
A wide-eyed look of astonishment.


And you don't even have to wait for me to die to get them. Nor do you have to share.

11 comments:

Jane said...

I'll be happy to take all of these things. Thanks Val!

Anonymous said...

You can be sure we'll look after our 'inheritance'. No, no, it's no trouble at all....

Frances said...

A nice selection, Val.

Eliza said...

Thank you for your generosity...I'll be happy to take care of every inch of the 'inheritance' :-D

SnarkAngel said...

I don't believe the man could make an ugly face if he WANTED to. They are all so damned irresistable!

JoJo said...

Can you include in your will "a job for Brian"? He didn't get it. :( We're really bummed out.

Music Wench said...

You are a most generous person! :-)

Anonymous said...

AAAHHH..LOVELY stuff Val,like every time!!
I will take every look posible!!;)

jazzy said...

aaaw so nice of you to do, Val. i promise to handle the inheritance with care!

Unknown said...

what, no python?

you gonna take it with you?

Anonymous said...

Good selection......

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake